This week’s giveaway includes a pair of ministry resources. First is The New Guidebook for Pastors. It is written in the tradition of classics like Criswell’s Guidebook for Pastors. But since most pastoral guidebooks available today date back to 1980 or earlier, this new resource by Mac Brunson and James W. Bryant will offer fresh experience-based encouragement to all pastors in their pursuit of excellence and development in their God-called profession. Among the twenty chapters are “The Pastor and His Call,” “The Pastor and His Family,” “The Pastor and His Staff,” “The Pastor and Worship,” “The Pastor and Finances,” “The Pastor, Wedding, and Funerals,” “The Pastor, Politics, and Moral Issues,” and “The Pastor and His Denomination.”
Also included is a black, genuine leather version of the HCSB Minister’s Bible. This newly designed edition is ideal for pulpit use with its large type, wide margins, and extensive ancillary notes from many of today’s top preachers and church leadership voices.
Some features of the Bible include:
- Where to Turn When . . .
- Plan of Salvation
- Four-color presentation page
- Various wedding and funeral outlines by Jim Henry
- “8 Traits of Effective Church Leaders” by Thom S. Rainer
- “21 Essentials of Authentic Ministry” by James T. Draper
- “Four Kinds of Expositional Preaching” by Ed Stetzer
- “30 Keys to Giving an Invitation” by O. S. Hawkins
- “Leading a Child to Christ” by Bill Emeott
- “Reaching Students with the Gospel” by Lynn H. Pryor
- “The Importance of Baptism and Communion” by Rick White
- Commitment Counseling
- The Christian Year and Church Calendar
- The Apostles and Their History
To be eligible to win, answer the following question:
What characteristic do you like most about your pastor?
The deadline to enter is midnight CDT this Saturday. We will draw one winner from the entries on Monday morning.
By entering, you acknowledge and accept the terms of the promotion.