Podcast Episode #014
I’ve written extensively on my introversion here at the blog. In fact, one of the top posts on the blog is entitled The Introverted Leader. I welcome a fellow introvert, Ron Edmondson, to the podcast to discuss introverts in the ministry, blogging, church revitalization, and pastoring established churches.
We had the chance to ask Ron:
- Does being an introvert shape your preaching?
- How does being an introvert impact what you do in ministry?
- Are introverts drawn into ministry at a disproportionate rate?
- Are there certain struggles in ministry that introverts have? How do you overcome or manage those?
- What differences or struggles have you found in your transition from a church plant to an established church?
- What advice would you give to pastors who want to blog?
This week’s podcast is brought to you by When Relationships Collide, a six-session small-group Bible study from LifeWay. This study:
- Names people in the Bible who dealt with conflict
- Offers principles for dealing with conflict in healthy ways
- Recognizes God’s role in conflict
- Identifies how God would have you resolve conflict
You can find out more at BibleStudiesForLife.com
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here at ThomRainer.com. If we use your question, you’ll receive a free autographed copy of I Am a Church Member.