This week’s giveaway includes a pair of ministry resources. First is The Anabaptists and Contemporary Baptists, edited by Malcolm Yarnell. According to the scholarly and pastoral authors of The Anabaptists and Contemporary Baptists, an essay collection, sixteenth-century Anabaptists have much to teach Baptists and other Free Church evangelicals. Scholars and pastors (Paige Patterson, Rick Warren, etc.) offer essays on sixteenth-century Anabaptists (Balthasar Hubmaier, Leonhard Schiemer, Hans Denck, etc.) proposing to recover the Anabaptist vision among Baptists as a means of restoring New Testament Christianity.
Also included is a black, genuine leather version of the HCSB Minister’s Bible. This newly designed edition is ideal for pulpit use with its large type, wide margins, and extensive ancillary notes from many of today’s top preachers and church leadership voices.
Some features of the Bible include:
- Where to Turn When . . .
- Plan of Salvation
- Four-color presentation page
- Various wedding and funeral outlines by Jim Henry
- “8 Traits of Effective Church Leaders” by Thom S. Rainer
- “21 Essentials of Authentic Ministry” by James T. Draper
- “Four Kinds of Expositional Preaching” by Ed Stetzer
- “30 Keys to Giving an Invitation” by O. S. Hawkins
- “Leading a Child to Christ” by Bill Emeott
- “Reaching Students with the Gospel” by Lynn H. Pryor
- “The Importance of Baptism and Communion” by Rick White
- Commitment Counseling
- The Christian Year and Church Calendar
- The Apostles and Their History
To be eligible to win, answer the following question:
Who will win this week’s LSU-Alabama football game, and what will be the final score?
The deadline to enter is Noon CST this Saturday. The winner will be the person who picks the correct team and is closest to the final score.
By entering, you acknowledge and accept the terms of the promotion.
Does Your Church Need to Go to the Next Level? Is Your Church Sick or Dying?
Enter your name and email address below to find out more about my new video series and receive a FREE eBook: 114 Things You Need to Know About Revitalizing Churches.