This week’s giveaway includes a pair of ministry resources. First is the Illustrated Bible Survey. This volume introduces all the books of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. Based on more than thirty years of scholarly research and classroom teaching, editors Ed Hindson, Elmer Towns, and other scholars provide a visually engaging, practical, readable, and insightful overview of God’s Word and its eternal message.
Ideally suited for undergraduate students, laymen, and pastors, this volume features:
- More than 200 full-color photographs, maps, charts, and illustrations
- Introductions to each book of the Bible, including background, date, author, outline, and message
- Introductory chapters on the themes of the Bible, how we got our Bible, and the people and places of the Bible
- Sidebars on the unique features, beneficial insights, and practical applications of biblical truths
- Study questions and recommended further reading
ECPA Gold Medallion award winners Hindson and Towns draw from a lifetime of teaching more than 100,000 students. They represent quality evangelical scholarship, along with a passion to make the Scriptures come to life as they open windows of insight into the biblical text. This exciting survey highlights the key elements of the literature, history, archaeology, and wisdom of the biblical text with an eye on the practical application of its timeless truths, moral principles, and theological insights so desperately needed in today’s world.
Also included is a black, genuine leather version of the HCSB Minister’s Bible. This newly designed edition is ideal for pulpit use with its large type, wide margins, and extensive ancillary notes from many of today’s top preachers and church leadership voices.
Some features of the Bible include:
- Where to Turn When . . .
- Plan of Salvation
- Four-color presentation page
- Various wedding and funeral outlines by Jim Henry
- “8 Traits of Effective Church Leaders” by Thom S. Rainer
- “21 Essentials of Authentic Ministry” by James T. Draper
- “Four Kinds of Expositional Preaching” by Ed Stetzer
- “30 Keys to Giving an Invitation” by O. S. Hawkins
- “Leading a Child to Christ” by Bill Emeott
- “Reaching Students with the Gospel” by Lynn H. Pryor
- “The Importance of Baptism and Communion” by Rick White
- Commitment Counseling
- The Christian Year and Church Calendar
- The Apostles and Their History
To be eligible to win, answer the following question:
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
The deadline to enter is Noon CST this Saturday. We will randomly draw one winner Monday morning.
By entering, you acknowledge and accept the terms of the promotion.
Get these posts delivered to your inbox daily
Subscribe today and receive my free downloadable resource on the minister's salary!