As we end 2013, I want to do everything I can to offer a better blog in 2014 and forward. I have found that the readers of this blog are incredibly insightful, so I am asking for your help.
If you have time, would you offer one or more suggestions to improve my blog? I have listed several questions below. If you could respond to one or a few of them, I would be greatly appreciative. Feel free to respond anonymously if you would be more comfortable.
Thank you again for making this blog the source of information it is today. And thank you for your willingness to make it better.
- What do you like most about this blog?
- What do you like least about this blog?
- What would you like me to change?
- What issues would you like me to address?
- Is the typical post too long or too short?
- Do you like or dislike my almost completely open comment policy?
- The blog has daily posts. Is that too frequent or not sufficiently frequent?
- What would you change about my daily schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday – new content by me; Tuesday – new content by Chuck Lawless; Thursday – Notable Voices links to other posts; Friday – Freebies giveaway & podcast; and Sunday – pray for a specific church?
- Is my own comment interaction sufficient?
- Do you like the 7:00 am release time of each post or would you prefer a different time?
- Is the functionality of the blog okay?
- What else would you offer to help me improve the blog?
Thank you again for making 2013 such a great year for me. I pray that 2014 is a great year for you and your families. I’ll begin the new year with a post of my predictions for American churches.
Get these posts delivered to your inbox daily
Subscribe today and receive my free downloadable resource on the minister's salary!