Podcast Episode #209
On today’s podcast we discuss a recent post on the four highest worship attendance days of the year. We also discuss the best ways to use these to your advantage as a church with intentional follow-up and strategic planning.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- A Christmas Eve service is the number one time to reach those who are unchurched.
- Those who are unchurched and lost don’t really consider Easter as a day for church.
- Easter is a great time to promote groups because those who usually attend are nominal attenders.
- You will have more non-churched guests for a Christmas Ever service than any other time of the year.
- You have got to be strategic and intentional when following up with guests.
- Churches should be strategic about high attendance days and not let these come and go without a plan.
The four high attendance days we cover are:
- Christmas Eve
- Mother’s Day
- Contextual Day
Midwestern Seminary, located in the heart of the Midwest, is one of the fastest growing seminaries in North America and offers a fantastic array of academic programs, including multiple online and residential options at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. Midwestern’s new 81-hour Mdiv program, online program, and doctoral program have all been recognized as some of the most innovative and affordable in the country. There has never been a better time to begin your seminary education. Midwestern Seminary trains leaders ‘For The Church.’
Visit them online at MBTS.edu and start your ministry training today.
Vanderbloemen Search Group is the premier pastor search firm dedicated to helping churches and ministries build great teams. They’ve helped hundreds of churches just like yours find their church staff and are uniquely geared to help you discern who God is calling to lead your church.
Find out more about Vanderbloemen Search Group by visiting WeStaffTheChurch.com.