The Relationship Between Inviting and Church Health
- Inviting churches tend to be healthier churches
- An invitation is most effective when it’s one-to-one
- In person are the most effective, but phone and digital are good as well
- The most effective churches are striving to have annual invitations equal to the 10 times the average worship attendance
- Moving from lag metrics to lead metrics
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- Inviting unchurched friends to church takes intentionality.
- When we are energized to do positive things, we have less time and energy to do negative things.
- When church members are focused on reaching out and inviting, they’re less focused on having things their way.
- In-person invites to church are the most effective invites.
If you have specific topics you’d like to see me cover in future editions of Rainer Report, use the comments below to let me know. Also, be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel so you’ll never miss a new video.