This Friday I’m giving away five autographed copies of my new book I Am a Church Member.
Based on an idea originally taken from this blog, I Am a Church Member discusses the attitudes and responsibilities of church members. I address in detail what congregations should really be focusing on—praying for church leaders, being a functioning member, treasuring church membership, and more.
Six chapters with these titles include study questions to guide the discussion:
- I Will Be a Unifying Church Member
- I Will Not Let the Church Be About My Preferences and Desires
- I Will Pray for My Church Leaders
- I Will Lead My Family to Be Healthy Church Members
- I Will Be a Functioning Member
- I Will Treasure Church Membership as a Gift
To enter the giveaway, briefly share the process of how someone joins your church.
The deadline to enter is midnight CDT this Saturday. We will draw five winners (one book per winner) from the entries on Monday morning.
By entering, you acknowledge and accept the terms of the promotion.