Podcast Episode #048
Evangelistic conversion is solely the work of the Holy Spirit. No matter what method, idea or strategy you use, it will not be successful in human power alone. Yet, depending on what metric you use, just around 1 in 20 churches are growing through conversion growth. So this week, we discussed nine ways churches can become more evangelistic.
- Pray that the church will become more evangelistic.
- Pray for opportunities to share the gospel.
- Become accountable to someone else for sharing the gospel.
- Start new groups.
- Preach the gospel.
- Celebrate new believers.
- Get the gospel in all the ministries.
- Evangelize young people in the church.
- Have a meal with a non-believer.
This podcast was brought to you by Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary’s Doctor of Ministry program. If you want more out of your ministry, want to study with a world-class faculty and need to stay where you currently serve, the DMin at Southeastern is the answer for you. Visit SEBTS.EDU/DMIN for more information.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here at ThomRainer.com. If we use your question, you’ll receive a free autographed copy of I Am a Church Member.