Podcast Episode #052
Every pastor has said or done something he has regretted. It’s inevitable that occasionally we will let down our families, our congregants, and ourselves. So I recently asked my followers on Twitter what they would want to do over as a pastor. Here were their top seven responses:
- Said or wrote something out of anger.
- Obsessed with one or a few critics.
- Failed to admit a mistake.
- Neglected a family member for a church need.
- Pushed an initiative rather than getting buy-in.
- Left a church too soon.
- Focused on/obsessed over another church in the community.
This week’s podcast is brought to you by Ministry Grid, a leadership training platform which launched in November. Ministry Grid features videos, training resources, and more and is fully customizable to the needs of your church with the option for you to add content, create tracks for different ministries, and track the progress of participants. For more information visit ministrygrid.com.