Podcast Episode #077
Church revitalization is needed in almost any church. Churches don’t have to be near death to be in need of revitalization. We discuss this growing need and offer a few solutions and encouragements to those leading their churches to new life.
Some highlights from the episode:
- No church ever stays in perfect health.
- Church revitalization is not a matter of “if”, it’s a matter of when.
- Churches need to recognize their need for revitalization and accept the treatment needed.
- The most difficult part of church revitalization is dealing with the relationships that are affected by change.
- “If you don’t stop changing things in this church, I will kill you.”
- There is hope and there are great possibilities for your church.
This week’s podcast is brought to you by RevitalizedChurches.com. Bringing together videos, books, and other resources from today’s top pastors, leaders, and authors, RevitalizedChurches.com is the premier online destination for Church Revitalization. Visit RevitalizedChurches.com today for your free download of 114 Things You Need to Know About Church Revitalization by Thom Rainer.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here at ThomRainer.com. If we use your question, you’ll receive a free copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church.