Podcast Episode #084
Joining us this week is a great friend of the podcast, Dr. Ronnie Floyd. On this week’s show, we discuss multi-site churches, multi-ethnic church staffing, Millennials, and leadership.
Some highlights from this week’s episode include:
- The need of America today is a spiritual awakening—a time when God moves and millions come to Christ.
- We can’t fix ourselves. We need God to do that.
- Local churches need to be ready for a new kind of leader. The Millennial leader is different.
- Pastors are one of the few groups that don’t have a residency, and that’s one reason there is such a high failure rate.
- A true New Testament church should be multi-ethnic, multi-generational, and multi-cultural.
- Be faithful and intentional to reach the community around your church.
- The greatest thing you can do for your life, family, and church is to have a deep walk with God.
About Ronnie Floyd
Dr. Ronnie Floyd has been a pastor for over 36 years. His experience, wisdom, and passion for God make him a powerful proclaimer of God’s Word. He teaches principles from the Bible that encourages and uplifts thousands of people all over the world via TV, the Internet, podcasts, radio, speaking engagements, and books.
Since 1986, Pastor Floyd has served as the Senior Pastor of Cross Church, Northwest Arkansas. In June 2014, Dr. Floyd was elected President of the Southern Baptist Convention.
The Cross Church School of Ministry is a one-year residential ministry experience hosted by Cross Church and Dr. Ronnie Floyd. It uniquely designed to prepare leaders for life, ministry, and Gospel advancement globally. For more information about the Cross Church School of Ministry visit: www.CrossChurchSchool.com.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here at ThomRainer.com. If we use your question, you’ll receive a free copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church.