Four Pressing Reasons Your Pastor Needs Your Prayers
- Pastors’ families are falling apart
- The demise of cultural Christianity has brought new pressures
- Your pastor must preach a fresh word from God every week
- The expectations of omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- When we accomplish powerful things, it’s not by our power, but by God’s.
- When a pastor’s family suffers, the pastor’s ministry suffers.
- Sermons and sermon prep should be bathed in prayer.
- Attempting to meet all the demands of church members can lead to pastor burnout.