Seven Potentially Deadly Church Sicknesses
- Attitudinal Angst
- Slippage Syndrome
- Detail Distraction
- Institutional Idolatry
- Activity Acclimation
- Purposeless Prayer
- Detrimental Defensiveness
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- If a church truly is a body, it has the option to be either a sick body or a healthy body.
- Many symptoms of church sickness happen time and time again in churches.
- Church around us are dying at an increasing rate. But there is still time to turnaround many churches who don’t have to die.
- Does your church have an attitude of service or one of being served?