Why You Need a Mentor
- Church leaders get caught up in the weeds
- Experience and wisdom from an outside perspective is invaluable
- It helps leaders practice humility
- Your context is unique; that’s an advantage and a disadvantage
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- Mentors often help you see the big picture of what is going on.
- Ministry mentors can give you a broader perspective of ministry.
- When you have a mentor, you’re humbly saying “I can’t do this alone.”
- Having a mentor gives you understanding outside of your current context.