Podcast Episode #422
Pastors and church leaders are always asking about apps that can help their productivity. Today, we highlight 15 apps that can help you with productivity and your growth as a pastor.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- The YouVersion Bible app is the most widely used Bible app out there.
- The CSBible app is getting more and more robust all the time.
- Audible has made my commute much more manageable.
- 64% of U.S. households have Amazon Prime.
- Waze is the perfect app for pastors who make hospital rounds.
The apps we cover on this episode are:
- Life on Mission
- Favorite Bible translation, like the CSB
- Podcast app (Stitcher, iHeart, Tune-In, and Podbean)
- Numerous Bible study apps (WORDsearch or My WSB)
- Joshua Project Unreached People Group of the Day
- Doctor on Demand & Shipt
Our friends at Vanderbloemen Search Group help churches and ministries build great teams by finding their key staff, but did you know they have a ton of resources around team building? Their newest addition is The Culture Tool, a free comprehensive staff engagement survey to help you build, run, and keep a great team. It’s brand new and still in beta, so check out TheCultureTool.com to be on the cutting edge of this new tool that will help you improve your church staff culture.
Visit TheCultureTool.com to learn more.
The ministry landscape is changing, and the need for biblical training is more necessary than ever. It’s time to get your Master of Divinity degree. The M.Div —Midwestern Seminary’s flagship degree program — is the primary track for ministry preparation. At just 81 hours, the Midwestern M.Div offers a complete foundation for full-time ministry leaders, offering everything you need, and nothing you don’t. Join other students in vibrant Kansas City as you train in a unique collaborative environment focused on the local church or study online in your current ministry context. Midwestern Seminary is developing a discipleship culture devoted to the local church and committed to God’s unchanging Word. Why not start your training today?
Find out more at mbts.edu/mdiv.
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here at ThomRainer.com. If we use your question, you’ll receive a free copy of Becoming a Welcoming Church.