Why Church Members Are Attending Less Frequently
- They are more mobile.
- They are more affluent.
- They have more options.
- They consider church optional.
- They have not been challenged.
- They are likely not active in a small group.
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- Those who are more affluent have more options to do things other than attend church on the weekend.
- Too many church members consider corporate worship optional.
- Raising the bar of expectations for church members is key to higher attendance frequency.
- The more involved people are in small groups, the more involved they will be in the life of the church.