Why Your Church Needs to Quadruple Its Outreach Efforts
- Many churches are in distressing inertia, and need a shock to the system
- We must reallocate our church’s resources
- Cultural Christianity is dead
- Outreach by invitation is on the rise (InviteYourOne.com)
- There is still receptivity to the gospel
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- Too many churches are to the point where hardly anything they do is outwardly focused.
- Most declining churches don’t lack resources, they lack obedience.
- The death of cultural Christianity has separated the wheat from the chaff in our churches.
- Churches who invite people to attend are churches who have guests who come. It really is that simple at times.