Why Conflict Leads to Complacency in Many Churches
- The members are tired.
- The church extends the period of recovery too long.
- They members don’t want to rock the boat with new initiatives.
- They church members forget their purpose of the church.
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- Weariness in ministry often leads to complacency in ministry.
- Complacency is antithetical to the Great Commission.
- Avoiding risk is one of the most dangerous things you can do in your church. It will lead you to do nothing.
- God has commanded us to go—not to be complacent.