SUBSCRIBE TODAY: iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play
Ministry requires money. Today we discuss five potential ways you can increase funding in your church in order to minister more to your community.
Today’s Listener Question:
I know that more money often leads to more problems, but there are a significant amount of problems when there’s no money, too. What are some avenues of funding available to church replants and revitalization efforts?
- Resources—and money—follow activity in churches.
- So much of ministry comes down to building relationships.
- If you expect people to help fund you, you have to have a vision they want to support.
- When people hear about ministry impact, they’re more likely to give to help.
The five sources we discuss are:
- Denominations and parachurch organizations
- Partnerships with other churches
- Raising support for your own position
- Greater giving by the existing members of the congregation
- Growing the church
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Seven Trends in the Offertory in Churches
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.