7 Characteristics of Highly Effective Pastors
- They have genuine enthusiasm.
- They are great listeners.
- Their identity is not their vocation.
- They are intentional about personal witnessing.
- They have unconditional love of their critics.
- They have a gentle spirit.
- They persevere.
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- Effective pastors are truly excited about what God is doing in their ministry.
- People will follow leaders who are excited about what God is doing in their lives.
- Your vocation is not your identity.
- The most effective pastors are intentional about and accountable for personal evangelism.