SUBSCRIBE TODAY: iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play
As some point, successful revitalization turns into church growth when the turnaround is complete. Today we discuss markers you may see along your revitalization path.
Some highlights from today’s episode:
- Knowing the health of your church when you “start” a revitalization is important to be able to measure progress.
- Would your community miss your church if the church closed tomorrow?
- Highly evangelistic churches are typically healthy churches.
- Churches that are actually being revitalized will show signs of success in revitalization.
The seven signs that we discuss are:
- When the DNA and attitude of the church has a definite and positive change
- When the community embraces the church
- When attendance declines have reversed or slowed
- When the church begins to get new and positive members to replace malcontents who left the church
- When at least one of ten of your active adults shares his or her faith on a regular basis
- When prayer becomes a priority in the church
- When there are fewer meetings for more ministry
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Revitalize Bundle
- Pray and Go
- Revitalize Network
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Scrappy Church and Reclaiming Glory.