5 Characteristics of Successful Change Leaders
- They assume that change is taking place at an increasing pace
- They put the organization they lead above themselves
- They are willing to look in the mirror
- They don’t think they have all the answers
- They are courageous
Some highlights from today’s Rainer Report:
- Change is happening in our culture at an ever-increasing pace.
- True leaders put the organization’s interests above their own.
- Change leaders understand that others have more perspective and more answers than they have on their own.
- Neglecting the opinions an insights of others is often harmful for a leader.
Resources mentioned in today’s Rainer Report: