iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
Churches often have some strange prohibitions for what’s allowed in the facility. Some make more sense that others. Today, we discuss 11 of them.
- “The prohibition of food and drink in a church service is past its prime in today’s culture.”
- It’s extremely helpful to have signs in your children’s ministry telling parents the snack for the day.
- Pews are waning and chairs are becoming the seating of choice in churches.
- Don’t put prohibitions on your church facility that make it more difficult to reach people for Christ.
The 11 prohibitions we discuss are:
- Drinks and food
- Other churches using the worship center
- Hunting civil war relics with a metal detector
- Folding chairs
- Allowing sex offenders on the campus
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.