iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
Ministry income can fluctuate from time to time and sometimes you might need to pick up some extra income. Today, we discuss several new opportunities to supplement your ministry income.
- There are more opportunities than ever for pastors to make extra income when needed.
- Don’t see working a side gig in ministry as a step back. See it as an opportunity for gospel conversations.
- Side jobs offer good play and flexible hours for pastors and church staff who need to supplement their income.
- Bi-vocational and co-vocational church staff are blessed with gospel opportunities almost every day.
The six side jobs we discuss are:
- New economy delivery service (Uber Eats, Shipt, Postmates, Amazon Flex)
- Driving services (Uber, Lyft)
- Rent your own assets (Turo, Airbnb)
- App-based handyman or cleaner (Handy)
- Virtual assistant or bookkeeper (Belay)
- Survey taker (VIP Voice, Survey Junkie)
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.