iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
Leadership skills and knowing who you are as a leader are important as you lead a revitalization. Today we discuss the 12 types of leaders in a revitalization.
- Church revitalizers are often already in place in a church. Instead of being placed there, they have to determine how to lead while already in their current role.
- There are a lot of successful church revitalizers who aren’t the “charismatic, dynamic leader” type but are just persistent and faithful to the task.
- Four keys for pastors looking to revitalize: preach, pray, love, and stay.
- Revitalization need a goal or you’ll never know if it’s successful.
The five points we discuss are:
- Why we cannot assess most pastors to be qualified for church revitalization
- The strong leader personality is assumed to be the best fit
- Too many pastors try to change their personalities to lead revitalization
- In the past, most churches would grow regardless of the leadership personality of the pastor
- A quick look at 12 leadership personalities for revitalization
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Revitalizer Profile
- RevitalizeBundle.com – Use coupon code ROLBUNDLE19 to save 50%
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.