Podcast Episode #616
To say we are excited about this new report is an understatement. Church Answers now offers an incredible demographic and psychographic report known as Know Your Community. A basic name for this incredible resource which will help you reach and love your community. Listen in as Thom and Sam discuss the report, how it was created, and why it is an important resource for your church and its future growth.
- It’s hard to reach your community if you don’t know your community.
- It’s easier to love your community if you know your community.
- The call to lead a church is a call the shepherd the community.
- Perceived demographics are often different than actual demographics.
- The Know Your Community report and how to get it.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- The Know Your Community Report
- Church Future Indicator
- Micro Consultations
- Anatomy of a Revived Church
Vanderbloemen has been serving churches for nine years, but did you know that Vanderbloemen also serves Christian schools, nonprofits, and Christian businesses? So if you’re listening, and you know a Christian school, nonprofit, or values-based business that is hiring, contact our friends at Vanderbloemen for your staffing needs.
For more information, visit Vanderbloemen.com.
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.