Podcast Episode #624
When thinking about writing and publishing a book there are a lot of questions. What’s the reason for writing, what should the process look like, and what are my publishing options are just a few of the questions Thom, Sam, and Jess Rainer answer on today’s Rainer on Leadership episode.g others.
- Why should you publish a book?
- What are the different options to publishing a book?
- Why is guided publishing such a good route to go?
- How do you get started publishing?
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- Church Future Indicator
- Know Your Community Report
- Craft Book Company – Use the coupon RainerPodcast to get $200 off any product.
- The coupon can be applied at checkout and will be limited to the first 5 uses.
Vanderbloemen has been serving churches for nine years, but did you know that Vanderbloemen also serves Christian schools, nonprofits, and Christian businesses? So if you’re listening, and you know a Christian school, nonprofit, or values-based business that is hiring, contact our friends at Vanderbloemen for your staffing needs.
For more information, visit Vanderbloemen.com.
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.