Key Thought: When church leaders think of cultural issues the church must confront, they often and rightly think of moral issues such as homosexual marriage and abortion. But the church must not neglect the key issues that are impacting her effectiveness at reaching culture with the gospel of Christ.
Central Biblical Passage: Haggai 1
- The Millennials’ impact on culture
- Declining conversion rate of culture
- Frequency of attendance — the church’s compromise with culture
- Why the big box church is sending cultural Millennials away
- Culture and the “multi” revolution
- Cultural impact must emphasize church revitalization